Microsoft Expression Web
Web Design Software is a software application available for building and designing a website. One of them is Microsoft Expression Web. Read about it in the article.
Microsoft Expression Web Review
Expression Web runs on Windows platform including Windows 7, Vista and XP. The trial version is available to download and try for free of charge. The file is more than a hundred MB; it may take a bit long time to download for slow internet connection.
- Easy to Use Interface.
- Debug your pages in multiple browsers on the same machine.
- Add Silverlight, Flash, Deep Zoom or Windows Media files with drag-and-drop controls.
- Encode Silverlight video for Web streaming.
- Expression Web can import Photoshop files directly with complete control.
- Publishing Flexibility.
- All standard web design features.
- System Requirements
- Platform: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system.
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- Disk Space: 1.5 GB or more
- Display: 128 MB or more (1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor)
- NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
- DVD compatible drive
Read other reviews on popular Web Design Softwares such as HTML-Kit Tools, WebEasy Professional, NetObjects Fusion, Adobe Dreamweaver in our next articles.
Leave comments and share your experience in using Web Design Software programs with us and our readers.